Sign up for our COVID-19 newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest coronavirus news throughout New York Nassau County police homicide detectives are investigating the death of a man whose body was found inside the dumpster of a Great Neck gas station late Friday afternoon, police said.The man was already dead when his body was discovered at the Getty gas station on 120 Cuttermill Road, police said. He was only described as a white male.Multiple news outlets reported Saturday that the discovery may be linked to the kidnapping of a Brooklyn business man on Thursday night, citing unnamed sources.The New York Post and NBC New York both reported that the man’s body was found burned.A Nassau County police spokeswoman did not say if the two cases are connected. Detectives did not say if the body was burned, she said.An NYPD spokeswoman said the department has no update on the missing man’s case.According to reports, 39-year-old Menachem Stark was forced into a Dodge Caravan after leaving work Thursday evening.Police said the man’s body was transported to the Medical Examiner’s office where cause of death would be determined.His identification is being withheld pending family notification, police said.The investigation is ongoing.
Bolton’s not wrong, a bit hypocritical considering he wasn’t exactly willing to take a step outside of party lines to divulge details that could’ve been useful during Trump’s impeachment hearings. Then, he was perfectly content solely dangling knowledge of the president’s alleged quid pro quo to promote sales of his book, but now he’s calling on the same Republicans he mimicked in cowardice to risk themselves to acknowledge the truth. Something in me says it just doesn’t work that way, but I’ll admit it would be nice. “We need Republicans to tell the truth too,” Bolton said. “It’s not that hard.” Apparently, it is. RELATED: Trump’s lawsuit against John Bolton is pointless, incompetent, and weakThe Georgia run-off is January 5th. Request an absentee ballot by Nov. 18. Early in-person voting starts Dec. 14. And REGISTER TO VOTE here by Dec. 7.- Advertisement – That “dope” has been through five presidential transitions, Bolton pointed out on Twitter. “…and every day that he delays under the pretense that he’s simply asking for his legal remedies ultimately is to the country’s disadvantage,” Bolton said of the president.In an interview with CNN’s Fareed Zakaria, Bolton also negated the previously floated theory that accepting the election results would cost Republican leaders too high a political price. “Well, I have trust in the Republican voters. I believe that if their leaders explain to them that Trump lost fair and square, and that the facts do not support his claims that the election was stolen, that they will come to accept it,” Bolton said. “But if they only hear from Donald Trump it’s not unnatural for them to think, ‘since nobody else on our side of the aisle is disagreeing that what he’s saying is accurate,’ and I think that lays the basis for real distrust in the system, casting doubt on the integrity of our electoral system, the constitutional process.”x I remember with great detail when the former secretary of state had to concede the 2016 election to a reality TV star. I can’t imagine the humility that took, but she did it. Trump at least gets to concede to a former vice president, but he’s making no such concession by his account. He’s instead taken to his usual name-calling and alleging that the election was “rigged” against him. “John Bolton was one of the dumbest people in government that I’ve had the ‘pleasure’ to work with,” the president tweeted Sunday. “A sullen, dull and quiet guy, he added nothing to National Security except, ‘Gee, let’s go to war.’ Also, illegally released much Classified Information. A real dope!”- Advertisement – And give $3 right now to rip the Senate majority from Mitch McConnell’s cold dead hands. – Advertisement – – Advertisement –
Plitvice Lakes National Park is known as the oldest, but also the largest national park in Croatia, and this year it is celebrating its 70th anniversary. It was declared a national park on April 8, 1949 due to its exceptional beauty of untouched nature. Thirty years later, on October 26, 1979, Plitvice Lakes were included in the UNESCO World Heritage List thanks to travertine, a process that forms travertine barriers and creates lakes, which is the unique universal value of Plitvice Lakes. Promotional ticket prices The first week will be the week of geology and forests, followed by the week of cultural heritage and history, then the week of flora and fauna and finally the week of water and travertine of the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Source / photo: Plitvice Lakes National Park As for additional benefits, in the week from April 22 to April 28, 2019, ticket prices for adults will be 50 kuna, for students 30 kuna, and for children 7 to 18 years 20 kuna. These tickets can only be purchased through online sales at web pages of Plitvice Lakes National Park and at least two days in advance. The number of tickets is limited and it is necessary to book a date, time and entrance. On the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the proclamation of Plitvice Lakes as a national park and the 40th anniversary of its inscription on the UNESCO List, Plitvice Lakes National Park decided to celebrate with numerous activities and benefits for visitors. Through four thematic weeks, the story of the natural values of the National Park will be told. In addition, a series of 70 stories about the values and attractions of Plitvice Lakes has been prepared, and you can read the stories HERE.
EJ’s wife and children have also tested positive for COVID-19.The orphanage residents are undergoing quarantine following EJ’s death.Read also: The faces behind the numbers: Remembering COVID-19 victimsThe orphanage’s caretaker, Nover Indra Yanti, said that Bunda Saiyo Balai Gadang was hoping for help from donors to support their operational costs.Nover added that the orphanage had received abundant support from the public over the last few days. However, the caretaker had no idea how the orphanage would operate in the future without the owner’s help.“Our operations have been disrupted for quite a while following the owner’s passing as well as the [current health conditions of] the late owner’s wife and children, who have tested COVID-19 positive.“Now we are expecting help from those who are willing to be our permanent donors,” Nover said as quoted by kompas.com on Monday. (dpk)Topics : Bunda Saiyo Balai Gadang orphanage in Padang, West Sumatra, is facing a financial struggle after its owner died recently of COVID-19.The orphanage, which is located in Koto Tangah, has been experiencing operational difficulties after losing the main financial support of its owner, identified only as EJ, who passed away on May 11.
Home Minister Tito Karnavian said the size of entourages would be limited to prevent COVID-19 transmission.“Candidates are strongly discouraged from inviting a large number of supporters, as well as from organizing entourages. The candidates are only allowed to be accompanied by a small team to prepare the administrative paperwork for the registration,” Tito said as quoted by kompas.com on Thursday.Tito added that the attendance restrictions were enumerated in Article 5 of the KPU Law on regional elections during the COVID-19 pandemic. Traditionally, candidates are accompanied by large groups of supporters as they register with the KPU office.On Dec. 9, 270 regions will hold simultaneous elections, including 9 provinces, 224 regencies and 37 municipalities. (dpk)Topics : The government has strongly urged regional electoral candidates to avoid bringing large entourages to register with the General Elections Commission (KPU).The KPU will accept registrations for the 2020 simultaneous regional elections from Friday to Sunday.