Finally this Sunday there will be no ‘white smoker’ about the future of Xavi Hernández. The Catalan coach has decided to postpone in a few hours his final decision on whether to leave the Qatari club and sign for Barcelona, or instead wait until the end of the season and take the reins of the team for the next course. Although all the information pointed out that it would be this Sunday when Xavi said yes or no to Barcelona, the truth is that The answer will have to wait a few hours or a few more days. And Xavi is not going to take this great step in his professional career without having several closed folders. First the situation that leaves your current team, which is played on Friday January 17 the final of Cup after eliminating Saturday at Al rayyan (4-1), and second his arrival in Barcelona where he does not want to be labeled as the executioner of Ernesto Valverde. In a press conference after the game he has already advanced his “maximum respect” by the current occupant of the Barcelona bench.Who seems to be in a hurry to close the agreement with Xavi is FC Barcelona, which has been broadcasting to its related media the negotiations as if it were a football match. It is clear that the aim of the emissaries of the club would be to arrive in Barcelona with the signed contract of Xavi under the arm on Monday before the board of directors, but today it does not seem very feasible. At least they will have to wait a few more hours to know Xavi’s final decision. In any case, events have been precipitating in such a way that every minute that passes It seems more difficult for Xavi to say no to the offer to immediately join Blaugrana discipline. On Saturday he met two more hours with the Blaugrana delegation, headed by the director general, Oscar Grau, and the technical secretary, Eric Abidal, to finish defining future plans. It was the second meeting held with the emissaries Blaugrana in two days. A meeting considered fruitful by both parties, but in no case definitive.It should be noted that in this last summit nothing was formalized in particular, much less there was no drafting of contracts, as some media speculated. At the meeting, where Xavi’s brother Oscar, a member of the Al Sadd coaching staff, was also deepening on the possible arrival of the mythical player on the bench, but still with many fronts open in the negotiation.
Frenkie de Jong (22 years old) He recently rated his season with “a 6”. In Dutch, he arrived in Can Barça in summer in exchange for 75 million euros and, despite convincing in the beginning, the irregular march of the team seems to have affected the Dutch’s game. A needs to improve in full. Y that current is what Ruud Gullit follows, Dutch football legend. “There are many people talking about the great season that Frenkie is doing, but I have my doubts about it”Gullit said in Voetbal Primeur. Gullit does not doubt the abilities of the culé, quite the contrary, he “thinks that, in reality, he is not playing as well as he says and he can do much better “. “I say this because I know perfectly well that he can do better. Frenkie must play better,” he insists. However, he has shown his support for the young man oranje: “I have confidence in him because it is fantastic to see him when he is connected, but I see what is happening, “he concluded. De Jong himself has his feet on the ground, as you recognized in the aforementioned interview in Sport: “I’m playing well so far, but I think I can do much better. I would wear a six. At the moment, a six or a six and a half. I have played many minutes and I have played more or less well, I am happy, but I know that my performance can be much better. “
Both Saul and Lemar, the first absent in the game yesterday and the second in the entire session, worked with the group and without problem. Also Giménez. And Costa and Arias. The first prepares for Liverpool, the second will return to eleven in Mestalla. Simeone repeated yesterday’s tests with his head in that game with an eleven formed by Oblak; Arias, Savic, Felipe, Lodi; Llorente, Koke, Thomas, Saul; Vitolo and Correa. Under a thick fog, Atlético jumped to train with the head in Mestalla and the Morata casualties, which the day before worked on the grass but this morning continued its recovery apart, in the gym. Herrera, Trippier and João Félix didn’t work out with the rest of their teammates either. In the case of Portuguese, it is the third day that you should stay at home with a pharyngotonsillitis that jeopardizes the Cholo plan for next Tuesday, the first leg against Liverpool, which will arrive.
Martin Braithwaite (28 years) is not a forward to use. His ideal position is that of nine, but he can also turn on his sides as an extreme and even exercise indoors. Options that in the Leganés He looked frequently and they fit his personality. “I like responsibility and pressure. It’s a matter of playing and enjoying. My job is to be offensive, to score goals, to show … Nothing to be shy,” he confessed to ACE in his first interview in Spain just landed in the winter market of 2019. The Leganés achieved his assignment of the Middlesbrough after having treated the loan in summer. The insistence of Txema Indias, sports director, was key. On his trips to Toulouse I had seen him on the spot when he played with the Gauls.From Guyanese father, Braithwaite was born in Denmark. He is currently one of the leaders of his team. A goal from you to Ireland allowed the classification of the combined for the Euro 2020. There is a leader. It is also responsible. He arrived in Leganés after having studied for months the movements of his future companions through videos. Admire Laudrup, the last Danish who put on Barça’s shirt and who recommended his signing. “He’s the best player in Denmark’s history, but my idol is another … I’ve always wanted to be like Ronaldo Nazario. I love the game of Brazilians! “Of course, he also surrenders to Messi: “There are many people who believe it is possible to stop Messi. He always does something to you and all you can do is wait for him to fail or have a great day as a team to stop him.”
The cholo Y Lopetegui they fight for the same. Positions Champions. The 3rd that this Friday occupied the Athletic, this Saturday is from Seville. A Seville that, after Madrid, he is the second best visitor (seven victories). The Pizjuán pitos because in addition to winning he wants his team to like it, and not to disconnect at times. Travel to Madrid with three goalkeepers and all doubts about Vaclik’s knee. He trained, traveled, but to see how he is, if it is to play. Bondexrojiblanco, it doesn’t matter. Another ex, Óliver, will not play by penalty. Neither Fernando, for injury. The other pivot, Gudelj, is a yellow of the fifth and the next is the derby. Eye. Banega could have minutes after not.The one who sure will have them is Llorente: Thomas does not play, is sanctioned. Y Llorente every time he plays he does better, more settled. With the bands for I gave it Y Trippier and right for belt, it is essential, the weapons of the Cholo are called Morata, will be João. Winning Sevilla, the best preparation for Anfield. But that, you have to beat him. In the Metropolitan only the Barça He did it this season. When João Felix He jumped on Friday to train on the hill, his legs were worth ten million less than in summer. At least that is how the website said it specialized Transfermarkt. Thursday updated the market values of the players and the Portuguese fell from 100 to 90. There are causes: that in the Atleti, except the preseason and, two games ago, before the Villarreal, has been only flashes. As bright as ephemeral.This Saturday returns to eleven o’clock Cholo. He has not started since January. But today it is in a battle of those who choose a season. A final against Sevilla three days before what will be Anfield. João he must show if he is prepared for these battles, as the 127 million paid by him said. In addition to Maradonian plays, believe, change the game. Win over Seville It’s more than three points. Is he goal average. 1-1 remained in the first round.
The Arsenal announced early Wednesday that “several players and members of the coaching staff” of the club will be quarantined the next 14 for having had contact with the owner of the Olympiacos, Evangelos Marinakis, which was diagnosed with coronavirus. With that, this Wednesday’s game between Arsenal and Manchester City It is canceled and it is still unknown what will happen with the next Arsenal matches. The gunners would face the Brighton in the Premier League Saturday and Sheffield United in the FA Cup on the 22nd. The London club explained in an official statement that none of its players or workers have symptoms of the disease, but by the guidelines of the government, they will have to be inmates in their residences 14 days from the contact with Marinakis, which was last February 27, when Arsenal was eliminated from the Europa League For the Greek club. Therefore, this Friday they can return to normal and their game this weekend is not in danger,
“An exceptional state requires exceptional measures.” This is how sharp the experts in sports law about the effects that the coronavirus will leave in soccer. The RFEF, La Liga and AFE, through the international union FIFproNot only do they work against the clock these days side by side with CSD, UEFA and even FIFA to try to put things together this season. More or less that ballot is already on track. What is really going to be a disorder will be to fit the following. As you have been able know ASare already being studied measurements they could revolutionize hiring policy, agreeing to extensions in case there is play past June 30, the transfer periods and the organization of international calendars, with drastic reductions.What more urgent is what will happen if this season goes further of what stipulated because the pandemic does not allow restarting the championships in April, as the most optimistic dream. If that happens, we will have to retouchr, among many others, footballers contracts, something in which clubs and professionals must agree since the licenses are linked to the employment contract. FIFA know that this solution is key and therefore wants to urgently modify the Regulations of the Statute and Transfer of Players. According to several First president, this can be done very quickly and even telematically. The only problem would be what to do with those players they have already agreed another contract from July 1. Jurists console themselves with the belief that all clubs would be affected in the same way. Equality would be maintained. Other handicap comes from televisions, for the income they contribute. In the 11 days left would be Difficult to maintain the 10 slots having to play every three days and overlapping competitions. Thebes ensures that, if football does not restart until mid-May, “it will be played every 48 hours”, but it will have to take into account the footballers health. Although not reflected in any article, FIFA requests that there be at least 72 hours of rest between matches.With the elaboration of national and international calendars The greatest news is expected. Lengthening or compressing this season finale, with several suspensions along the way, will noticeably load the 20-21 campaign. For this reason, the idea of reducing the format of almost all competitions is already underway. UEFA, which has squandered flexibility, has several plans to make a large screen in the previous phases of the Champions League and, above all, in the Europa League. The objective is to speed up the classification process and lighten the schedule. Depending on when the current season ends, there are several options for the next, with alternatives including playoffs and playing Final Four.Spain will not be left behind if it is necessary to restructure. No single-match heats are ruled out throughout the Cup. And even some leagues are already proposing to draw groups in the national competition or mix a regular season with title playoffs and descent. It is not ruled out or having to resort to a reduced format this same course if the coronavirus continues to maintain confinement. This new order may also require footballers to shorten their vacations. Nor is it ruled out that, faced with the pressures, the templates can be expanded beyond 25 chips. Although that could collide with economic control. The coronavirus will force consensus more than ever.
While the fire mounted by the ex-vice president Emili Rousaud, from which the also resigners Maria Teixidor and Jordi Calsamiglia have also unmarked, the covers recover the ‘normal’ sport and dawn with future names this Easter Sunday, April 12 .Mundo Deportivo reports that, in addition to Neymar, Barça wants to strengthen three positions. In defense, he ensures that Laporte (Manchester City) is once again on the list (another left-handed central defender, a position where Lenglet and Umtiti are already). In the midfield, the favorites are Ndombele and Fabián. And it goes without saying that Setién’s favorite is the former Betis player. Up front, Barça will do it all for Lautaro, who has already offered, according to some sources, a contract until 2025 that can be extended to two more. Everything, with Neymar’s cherry. Bartomeu is willing to throw the house out the window to see the Brazilian back and, thus, Messi happy. The photo would go around the world Sport, meanwhile, focuses on bartering right-backs. Semedo would go to Manchester City and, instead, Cancelo would arrive. However, the option that cannot be ruled out and which is preferred by the technicians is the signing of the Emeticon Betic, of whom Barça has 50 percent.